Delivery of orders are subject to:
- Your address falling in the defined delivery area of the nearest restaurant
- Availability & serviceability of the restaurant at the time of order
- The order meeting the minimum delivery amount of Rs.99
If your address falls outside delivery area then you may choose to pick-up your order from the nearest restaurant
The menu is displayed as per the availability of the menu items in the restaurant. In case certain menu items are not listed in the menu page, then that particular restaurant does not serve those items. In case of non-availability of ordered product at the restaurant, the order will not be fulfilled and the restaurant will inform you for the same. Same would be informed by the restaurant near you. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary
Only Hong's Kitchen authorised e-coupons shall be applicable for online order. The complete code has to be punched in the coupon section for availing the coupon. The coupon code is not case sensitive. The coupon may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon details are not fulfilled in the order. Hong's Kitchen holds the right to accept or reject any coupon without giving any reason whatsoever. The coupons are valid for specified period only and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period. Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme. Only one coupon is valid per order. Offer valid only in participating restaurants.
Modify / Cancel the Online Order
The online order once placed cannot be modified or cancelled via any digital medium. You can get updated on the status of the order by calling the restaurant directly. In case the order which is paid through digital payment method is cancelled due to non-availability of the ordered product at the restaurant, the amount will be returned by reversing the transaction by Hong's Kitchen. This refund will be returned on the actual source within 5 to7 working days. However, Hong's Kitchen is not responsible for any delay on the bank side.
Prices are exclusive of all taxes. Prices subject to change without prior notice. Total amount rounded off to the nearest rupee.
What personal information we gather from you (customers)?
The information we gather from you helps us personalise and continually improve your ordering experience at Hong's Kitchen through various channels like mobile app, website, information provided by you during ordering process in restaurants, etc.
We use your information to assist you in handling your orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers. We also update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display your saved order and customer reviews, recommend products and services that might be of your interest such as combos. We further use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
We gather following types of information from you:
- Information provided by you: We receive and store any information you provide us on our online assets to place order or give us in any other way like sharing feedback, concerns, official social media interaction or ordering in restaurant information. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. Information like your name, email, mobile number, address is mandatory for delivery orders. We also use the information that you provide for sending you digital invoice, SMS for feedback etc
- Automatic Information: We may receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you location-based services, such as to correctly identify your location of delivery and other personalized content. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may enable confirmation when you open e-mail from Hong's Kitchen.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Third Party Links
Do we share your information with anybody else?
Customer information is the most important part of our business and we take care this information on priority. We only share this information with our business partners for internal purpose to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations
How secure is your information with Hong's Kitchen?
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard.
We have implemented SSL on our website so that information collected from you is encrypted during transit as per International Security Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
We don’t store any of your credit card information. While paying by credit card you are redirected to payment gateway for payment and come back to site after payment.
We have implemented security recommendations as per to safeguard your information as per ISO27001:2013 and PCI-DSS.
We encrypt and store your passwords in our website. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Hong's Kitchen account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
First order of 2 in 1 Combo of Rupees 199 is on us:
- The offer is currently available only on Hong’s Kitchen Mobile App on 2in1 Combo Veg & 2in1 Combo Non veg
- This is a Limited Period Offer, subject to withdrawal without prior intimation.
- The complete code has to be punched in the coupon section for availing the coupon- The coupon code is not case sensitive
- The coupon may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon details are not fulfilled in the order
- Hong's Kitchen holds the right to accept or reject any coupon without giving any reason whatsoever
- The coupons are valid for specified period only and will not be accepted after the expiry of the validity period
- Coupons cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme
- Coupons is valid only for the first purchase made using Hong’s Kitchen App
- Only one coupon is valid per order
- Offer valid only in participating restaurants