In general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors.
Hong's Kitchen may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Visit Online ordering site to place order
- enter into a competition or promotion
- participate in a survey
- subscribe to our mailing list
- register as a WOW club member
- apply for a job
- request information regarding our Franchise system
- submit website feedback
Wherever Hong's Kitchen collects personal information about you from someone else, Hong's Kitchen will take reasonable steps to advise you.
Use and Disclosure Except as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site to improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), and for any other purpose specified.
Hong's Kitchen may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- to process any job application you may submit
- to provide you with any restaurant or promotion information you may request
- to process any online ordering
- to determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites
- to fulfill prizes, awards and purchases
- to respond to specific requests from visitors
- to keep you informed about any changes to our websites
- to conduct marketing research, and
- to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you
Note: If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving any promotional communication from us please sms UNSUB at 5757575 to unregister.
Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system.
When using the Hong's Kitchen internet ordering system additional information is collected when you order our products online. This information assists in the delivery to your door and to verify your credit card payment. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future. When concluding your order via the Hong's Kitchen internet ordering system, you will be asked if you would like to become a WOW Club member. To not become a member untick the box.
Hong's Kitchen does not store any of your credit card details.
Third Party Disclosure
Hong's Kitchen may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with companies that are related to Hong's Kitchen including our international branches. Personal information that you submit to Hong's Kitchen may be disclosed to a third party: such as our suppliers or our mailing houses, who are employed to provide some of our services,to meet the purpose for which it was submitted.
- if you have provided your express consent to share the information
- if Hong's Kitchen is required or authorized by law to disclose the information
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes
- if Hong's Kitchen feel you might like to know about a third party's goods and services we may supply that personal information to that third party. (We know that many of our guests enjoy receiving these excellent offers), or
- if you place an order via our internet order system, your details will be passed on to PayTm, who receive your credit card details for internet order payment. PayTm is a secure internet payment gateway that secures your credit card number during transmission. See: www.paytm.com for further details. (what about banking details for wallets, debit cards, UPI etc.)
Access, Accuracy and Security
Hong's Kitchen will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us.
Hong's Kitchen will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Hong's Kitchen will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information except with your specific consent.
Click stream Data
Each time you visit the Hong's Kitchen site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using, the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit, the date and time of your visit, and your server's IP address. Hong's Kitchen may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Hong's Kitchen may use this information to evaluate and improve the Hong's Kitchen websites.
A Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit a Hong's Kitchen site. A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites.
For example, once you have placed a new order you may be offered the opportunity to personalize your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognize your computer when you return to order your favorite food next time. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.